We at Mondia know you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, store, use and disclose information about you when you access, interact, use our websites or apply for a job with us.
Please review our List of Local Entities for the name of the Mondia entity responsible and the appropriate contact information.
Mondia Media Germany Gmbh
Caffamacherreihe 5, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
Mondia Tech Germany Gmbh
Caffamacherreihe 5, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
Mondia Media Spain SL
Paseo de la Castellana 200, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Mondia Media FZ-LLC
Galadari Building, First Floor, Office 102, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE
Mondia Digital (MENA) FZ-LLC
Ground Floor Bldg 5, VD, G00-659, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE
Mondia Technologies FZ-LLC
Galadari Building, First Floor, Office 101, PO Box 502003, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE
Getmo Arabia FZ-LLC
B8-SD101, Ground Floor, Building 08-CO, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE
Getmo Arabia Technology LLC
Dawood Building Office M65, Hora Al Anz, Deira, Dubai, UAE
Mondia Media Egypt LLC
61 Ninety St, El tagamo’ El Khames, New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Mondia Media Saudi for Information Technology
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Building 2908, Prince Mohammed Ibn Abdulaziz Road, Olaya, Postal Code 12241, Riyadh, Saudi
Mondia Media South Africa Pty Ltd
Block C, Suite 9, Carlswald Close, CNR New Road & 7th Road, 1685 Midrand, South Africa
Mondia Media Tanzania Limited
ESBC, Kimbiji House, 1st Floor, 344 Ghuba Road, Oyster Bay Shopping Centre, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mondia Tunisia SARL
Rue Du Lac De Constance, Immeuble Carthage Centre, Bloc A, 2eme etage, Les Berges du Lac 1053 Tunis
Mondia Media Morrocco LLC
Espace Porte d’Anfa, 3 Rue Bab El Mansour, Floor 1 Office 3, Casablanca
Mondia Tech Kenya LLC
The Promenade , General Mathenge Drive, PO Box 49393- 00100, G.P.O., Nairobi
What information does Mondia collect?
We, as a data controller, may collect any Personal Data that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our contact form. If you contact us through the website, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
Depending on what stage of the recruitment process you are in, we may collect Personal Data including:
● Your personal profile data, e.g. name, address, private email and telephone number, date of birth, nationality, social security number
● Information about your qualifications you provided, e.g. educational background, work history, skills and competencies
● Application documents you provided, e.g. your CV, a resume, reference letters and/or a cover letter
● If you provide us with special categories of personal data (in the meaning of Art. 9 GDPR), such as information concerning your health, these data will be used, based on your prior consent, for the above-mentioned purposes to the extent permitted by law
Information we automatically collect
How do we use the information?
Mondia only processes Personal Data in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. We will use the information we collect via our website:
● To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and statistical;
● To improve our page to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your specific device;
● Analyze customer’s use of the website for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes; and
● As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
We will use information provided from the application for a specific job vacancy:
● When we advertise jobs and conduct the application procedure. (This includes, for example, viewing the application documents, conducting job interviews, the conducting of aptitude tests as well as, finally, the selection of applicants to occupy the advertised posts). Only the entity responsible for advertising the vacancy will access your data. In this case the legal basis for the data processing is Section 26 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and, if applicable, secondarily Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest for the appropriate processing of your data based on Art. 6 para. lit. 1 f GDPR is that, by applying, you wish your data to be appropriately processed.
● In the event that you send us an unsolicited application, by e-mail or through our website – i.e. thereby not applying for a specific, advertised job – we will forward your application to all the relevant data controllers concerned. Should you have expressed a wish regarding the location in the letter or in any other parts of the application documents, the application will be forwarded only to the locations that you desire. The legal bases for the data processing are Section 26 BDSG and, if applicable, secondarily, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest in the appropriate processing of your data on the basis of Art. 6 para. lit. 1 f GDPR is the fact that, by applying, you wish your data to be appropriately processed.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Data in the following limited circumstances:
Recruitment: If you apply for one of the advertised positions through the website, your application and your Personal Data will be stored in a database. The database is jointly operated by the Mondia group companies in order to pursue the common aims, whereby they have appointed a data processor for that purpose and In certain circumstances we may also share the data on your applications with recruiters, consultants, attorneys, pre-employment background check services, Workable recruitment software and other services providers.
Protection of Mondia and others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Mondia, our employees, our users or others.
Business Transfers: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
For how long do we store your Personal Data?
Is personal information about me secure?
Mondia uses appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
● Assisting you in navigation;
● Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications.
How can I exercise my data subject rights?
You can always opt-out to disclose information to us. Mondia recognizes individuals’ data protection rights. You have the right to access, correct, update, port, or delete your Personal Data, and to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data.
If you have given your consent (Article 6 (1) a GDPR) to the processing of your Personal Data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
How can I exercise my data subject rights?
● The right to access
Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether any Personal Data concerning you is being processed. Should this be the case, you have the right to access information on this Personal Data and to more extensive information, as specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
● The right to rectification
Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request that we should immediately rectify any incorrect Personal Data concerning you. Taking into consideration the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete Personal Data – including by means of a supplementary explanation.
● The right to deletion
You have the right to request that we should immediately delete any Personal Data concerning you. We are legally obliged to immediately delete Personal Data, provided the appropriate conditions, as specified in Art. 17 GDPR, exist. For the details, we refer you to Art. 17 GDPR.
● The right to restriction of the processing
Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we should restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
● Right to data portability
Pursuant to Art 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided, in á structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to forward the said data to another data controller without hindrance from us, provided that the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 a) GDPR or Article 9 para. 2 a) o GDPR, i.e. consent based on a contract pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 b) GDPR, and that the processing is carried out by means of an automated procedure.
● The right to object
Pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of Personal Data concerning you that is carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this likewise applies to profiling based on these provisions.
If you would like to exercise your legal right to object, please contact us, as the data controller, via the contact details given below, or use one of the other ways of sending us messages that we offer. If you have any questions regarding this point, please do not hesitate to contact us.
● The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, regardless of any other administrative or judicial legal remedy. You are, in particular, entitled to exercise this right in the member state where your place of residence or your place of work is located or where the alleged breach took place, if you are of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you breaches the GDPR.
Mondia is the controller of the data you provide to us as a job applicant. The data we collect from you for recruitment purposes may be transferred to Workable and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
In particular, your data may be (i) accessible to Workable’s staff in the USA or (ii) stored by Workable’s hosting service provider on servers in the USA and in the EU. The USA does not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. A Data Processor Agreement has been signed between Workable Software Limited and its overseas group companies and between Workable Software Limited and each of its data processors. These data processor agreements are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your rights afforded to you by Art. 15 ff. GDPR (likewise, please see below), your central contact partner is Mondia Media Germany GmbH.
To do this, you can:
● send a letter by post to Mondia Media Germany GmbH, Datenschutz, Caffamacherreihe 5, 20355 Hamburg, Germany,
● Via email to [email protected]
● Or exercise your rights through this link
We will respond within thirty (30) days. Notwithstanding, you can assert your legal rights within the framework of the GDPR at and regarding every single one of the responsible data controllers
Contact data of the data protection officer
The following company takes care of professional data protection for us:
Seifti Software SL ( B16923038)
Paseo castellana, 200 – piso 7, 28046 Madrid
Mondia strongly advises all parents and legal guardians to instruct their children on safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. Children and minors should not transmit any personal data on the Mondia website without the prior consent of their parents or legal guardians. Mondia ensures that it will never knowingly collect, in any way use or disclose to third parties without permission any personal data belonging to children and minors.
Links to other websites
Digital experiences for
Galadhari & Associates Building,
First floor, Dubai Internet City,